Thursday, February 3, 2011

Couver Town: Day 5

Had a pretty chill day today, since I slept at 3 in the morning! I forget to add this, but we went go-karting, bowling and late-night Pho-binge last night.

Today, we went to Coquitlam with the fam and had the best beef dip sandwich in this random eatery near my cousin's workplace. It was absolutely delicious! The beef portions were generous and the dip oh so savory.

Finally got my Dre Beats headset. Went with the red in the end as it matched my shoes and goes to a good cause =P

After that we had an early hotpot dinner at home for Chinese New Year's eve before heading out for DODGEBALL!!! My cousin just joined a league and he was cool enough to invite me to tag along and play. It was only an exhibition game, so it was all good. Dodgeball was a lot harder than I expected, what with the small field of play and the balls were travelling a lot faster than I thought they would.

All in all, it was a great day and I am beginning to really enjoy Vancouver. Still 50-50 on the film school though. Perhaps I'll just come here to work for a few years?

(P.S. Our team name was "I Hate Blueballs"... Childish but catchy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment